Thursday, February 28, 2008

Incommunicato

Sorry I've been out of touch lately. Illness and my free internet connection being down for the past couple of weeks has turned into me not checking my email in basically three weeks. I'm so sorry! Don't mean to be igoring any of you...I'm working on getting caught up and back in touch. With patience, all of you most important people in my life, will (hopefully) soon have emails sitting in your inboxes.
Oh. P.s. Don't think I'm going to die or get medically seperated from PC anytime soon, for those of you who knew the story of my past month's lightheadedness. My resting pulse is still higher than it should be, but it's not 130 anymore so that's good. :) I'm almost all completely better, so we're thinking it was probably an inner ear thing that might just take a while to clear up. Anyway. I'm fine. Thanks for the well wishes and prayers, my friends.
I'll try to get you all an update soon. Now we've just get to start praying that I get internet at my apartment (it's way more complicated than one would think anything could be)! Someday....

No comments: